Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Midway Motivation - Winter Wonderland

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

After a very tough week with my mum really poorly in hospital, I'm here today without a Guest Designer (as I simply haven't had time to organize one)! So, please forgive me, but I thought I would show you one of my old favourites which fits the theme nicely and hopefully gives a little extra motivation for our current challenge 'Winter Wonderland' ...


oooOooo

If you are interested in joining us as a Guest Designer for our Midway Motivation posts in the future, simply add GDT after your entry on our current challenge, or contact me by e-mail HERE.

So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the th November, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your mum Jan. I wish her a speedy recovery. A big hug to you too.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and hope things soon improve Jan xx Jan Ltc!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx